21 Pax showed up this morning for a Spartan-like workout AMRAP style (as many rounds as possible) . Prior to setting off there was plenty of chatter on preparing for snowmageddon; 6 inches is apparently all that’s needed to wreak havoc here… 😉
Off on a jog to the opposite parking lot.
- SSH – 25 IC
- Windmills – 15 IC
- Chinook (overhead arm circles) – 10 rotating in and 10 rotating out
- 15 Merkins
- Downward Dog with calf stretches
After the warm-up we lined up to do as many rounds as possible of the following exercises with no rest. We ended up doing two rounds as the Indian Run part (a lap with 2 stops) ended up covering roughly 0.4 to 0.5 miles.
- 25 Squats
- 10 Jump Knee Tucks
- 20 Mountain Climbers IC
- 25 Merkins
- Chilcutt IC to 25
- 40 alternating lunges (20 each leg)
- 10 American Hammers IC
- 10 V-ups with hold at the end
- 10 reverse LBCs IC
- Split up into 2 groups for Indian Run around the soccer field loop with two stops (meeting back at the parking lot for the next round). Groups went in opposite directions. Group 1 did exercise #1 and then #2 while Group 2 did exercise #2 and then #1
- Partner wheel barrow (up steps by soccer field)
- 5 burp-ups (at playground)
For the last round, instead of heading back to the parking lot after hitting the last 2 exercises of the Indian Run, we ran back to the tennis courts for a quick Mary and COT.
- Superman to 20 IC
- Q School next Thursday (1/12) at Carolina Brewing Company
- Spartan Sprint on 4/8
- F3 Go Ruck
- PSI’s wife’s step-brother
- Butt Wax’s father-in-law
- 1st responders for this weekend
Proverbs 18:24 – One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
I led us out in prayer. It was a pleasure to lead you guys this morning. I appreciate the opportunity. Have a great weekend and stay safe and warm!