Unbeknownst to me I got to the site early enough to participate in “The 12 Days of Christmas” work out prior to my Q with the following Pax: Elmer Fudd, Single Wide, Pergo, Epoxy, Huffy, Mr. Rogers (If I missed one of you I apologize.)
Warm up –
- 10 – Side Straddle Hops
- 10 – Imperial Walkers
- 10 – Good Mornings
Jog to the stairs and
- Lunge walk across the bridge
Jog up to the tennis courts
- Bear crawl from doubles lines and do:
- 10 merkins
- 10 prisoner squats
- 10 burpees
Then run back & repeato with
- 10 diamond merkins
- 10 lunges
- 10 star jumps
Counted off by 2’s
- Group 1 balls to the wall
- Group 2 suicides on the court then flap jack.
Change it up
- Group 1 low plank hold
- Group 2 did Backwards/Forwards suicides then flap jack.
Moseyed over to the rock pile to pick a winner.
- 15 – squat-press (fumbled and did 5 more than I said we would but it’s all good)
- 10 – merkins
- 10 – curls
- 10 – offset merkins right hand out
- 10 – tricep extensions
- 10 – offset merkins left hand out
Returned the rocks and made our way back to the bridge
- Bear crawl over the bridge
Jogged to the lower steps and lined up
- Quick Feet and at every 10 we did a burpee for 5 total.
Jogged to the steps at the Carousel
- Group 1 ran up the steps and to the shelter
- Group 2 had LBC’s then flap jack.
- Reverse LBC’s
Change it up
- Group 1 ran up the steps and did 5 burpees
- Group 2 did Monkey Humpers then flap jack.
- Circled up for plank-o-rama with 5 counts all around.
- Prayer Requests for Chili Dog & Low Pair
- Reminder to RSVP for the Christmas Party
- Reminder about Work Out on New Years Day
It was fun working with all of you this morning! Thanks for coming out!