Mark your calendars for the first F3 Golf Classic hosted by the Area 51 Pax at Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation on Thursday, May 29th at 1:00 pm. This should be an awesome 2nd F event with all profit and proceeds benefiting the F3 Foundation.
- Time and Date: Thursday May 29th. Registration will start early, by 11:00 AM and it will be a 1:00 PM, Shotgun Start.
- Cost: $90 per Player, $360 per team. Sign up as a single or as a foursome.
- You MUST register and pay via PayPal here. Recommend grabbing your foursome and signing up as a foursome as we expect it to fill up fast.
- Format is Captain’s choice.
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages provided.
- HDHH post round with all PAX invited. If you are unable to make the round then come after work and enjoy some 2nd F.
Olde Sycamore is providing:
- PGA Professionals & Golf Coordination Team
- Use of Driving Range and Putting Greens
- Bag Drop Service
- Tournament Scoreboard & Scoring
- Organized Staging of Golf Carts
- Special Competition Hole Set Up (Bulldog is the Competition/Games Q, should be entertaining!)
- Personalized Rules Sheets
There are only 36 team spots available — 144 players. Hard commit today.
While a healthy portion of the team registration fees goes to F3F, the real action happens in the form of sponsorships:
Event, Hole, Graphics, Beer & Beverage, and Food. Maybe more to come…
- Any F3 Pax or Pax’s company.
- Friendlies: People or groups that are generally supportive of F3 and the mission. FiA, USMC Mud Run, Spartan, Muscle Driver, USNWC, OBT’s tabata timer rep, etc.
- Healthcare providers? Greenapple, Ortho Carolina, etc.
- Businesses that mesh well with F3: TrySports, Run for Your Life, Charlotte Running Co, that Pain Cave place, and the like.
- HDHH or Coffeeteria establishments. Donated beer brought to you by…
- Any of the cliques and hyper-cults within F3. For example:
- Hole 18 brought to you by C-Rock.
- Trap at 3rd green brought to you by SPEARHEAD (remember to rake after your low crawls, please).
- The cart path on 6 brought to you by F3 Gears.
- Clubhouse porch rockers brought to you by the #Refuseniks.
In true F3 fashion, this is a Reverse Flow endeavor.
These are just some ideas to get you thinking. If Combine, say, wants to pool some cash and sponsor the ladies tees on behalf of Cherokee, who are we to stop them? Okay, we will abide by the F3 bylaws and use common sense, but the goal, after all, is to raise money for the F3F. We are open to reasonable ideas.
If so inclined, Sponsors can add an “Expo” option.
We’ll have a designated Expo area for Sponsors to man tents/tables and interact with the interested Pax. This will be in the spirit of the expo areas you see at marathon packet pickups, where you go the vendor you’re are interested in. This WILL NOT be like fighting off the e-cigarette guy the mall kiosk. You go to them. They don’t go to you.
Cottonmouth (Ed Hannon) is Qing Sponsorship.
Ping him at F3Golf@gmail.com if you are interested in helping, sponsoring, or have a lead/connection. We need max participation to make this a successful event for F3F.
NOTE: If desired, Haywood and the F3F team will work with all Sponsors to make sure they get the appropriate tax credits.