8 PAX entered the gloom on this “warm” 30 degree morning for some jogging and core work out. I hope they were not disappointed. Some unnamed PAX were braving the weather with shorts and long shirts. One even modeled a “unique” Rooster toboggan hat with a tie strap. Being “OLD fashioned”, I plan on keeping my black Under Armour toboggan hat.
• SSH x 30
• Fazio arm circles x 20 (reverse x 20)
• Good Mornings x 15
• Windmill x 15
• Cross Imperial Walkers x 30
Maize the PAX reminded me to say “Halt” at the end of each exercise. Still didn’t remember from my first Q in May but not holding you responsible. You tried.
Jog over to Initiative Way then down Partners Way to Lake Raleigh for some “blood circulating” exercises.
• Squats x 20
• Carolina Dry Docks x 15
• Planks x 30
• Reverse LBC x 25
PAX is helpful AGAIN by reminding Q to say “Halt” after each exercise. Too busy concentrating on how I am going to get all my planned exercises completed within allotted time. I did graciously thank them.
Jog up Partners Way to Initiative Way field.
• “CK” Walking Lunges x 20
• Rosalita x 50
Maize you should be proud of me. This time I DID remember to say “Halt”.
Turned around for some more jogging down Partners Way to Lake Raleigh’s mercy ramp.
• PAX sprints from base of ramp to top of hill.
Jog to The Oval.
• WW II sit-ups x 30
• Freddie Mercury x 25
• Mountain climbers x 50
• Windshield wipers 25
• Six inch leg hold 4 count around the circle
• Russian Hammers x 30
• Good work out by the PAX today.
• Discussion about F3’s Tuesday meeting and possible future activities to expand footprint in the Triangle, especially Brier Creek.
• PAX was quiet today. Not sure if it was the nice weather or did not get a “good” work out. One PAX commented that at the last Wolf Run I was Q, the “pent house suite” parking lot suicides almost made him vomit. I apologized for not bringing sick bags.
• Ended COT with two verses.
Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through him who strengthens me”.
Psalms 100:4-5 “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations”.
Workout Date – 8/15/13
Workout Q – Repo
PAX – Paisley, Money Hose, Marley, T-Square, Lamp, King David, Abu Nazeer and Repo